Shares of the leading provider of digital marketing software for performance-driven advertisers and agencies, Marin Software Inc (MRIN) were trading up 9.83% in pre-market trading at $10.95 at the time of the last check. During the last session, Martin Software stock decreased -27.07% or -$3.7. Over the course of the session, MRIN shares fluctuated between $9.65 and $12.46. There were 8.2 million shares of MRIN stock exchanged on the day, which is below the company’s 50-day daily volume of 28.23 million and lower than its Year-to-date volume of 11.31 million.
MRIN stock has gained 527.04% over the past 12 months, but the stock has dropped -43.54% over the last week. For the last six months, MRIN stock has gained a total of 343.11%, and over the last three months, the stock has increased by 507.93%. A total of 393.56% has been earned by the MRIN stock so far this year. The price of MRN stock rose after the company released its preliminary financial results.
What quarter did MRN report results?
Marin Software’s mission is to enable advertisers to run paid marketing programs on the biggest websites in the world more efficiently and transparently. Advertisers and agencies can easily integrate, align, and increases the effectiveness of their digital advertising spend with MRIN’s enterprise marketing software. Search, social, and eCommerce advertising can all be managed through MRN’s single SaaS platform.
In addition to helping marketers convert audiences more precisely, MRIN is also used to improve financial performance and make better decisions. Globally, MRIN’s technology powers marketing campaigns around the world. The company is headquartered in San Francisco and has offices worldwide.
As of today, the following preliminary financial results have been announced by Marin Software for the quarter ended June 30, 2021.
- The second quarter of 2021 is expected to generate MRIN’s net revenues of $6.1 million as opposed to $7.3 million generated in the corresponding quarter of 2020.
- It is estimated that MRN’s GAAP loss from operations will range from $(3.0) million to $(3.3) million, which is a huge decrease from $(4.5) million for the second quarter 2020.
- On a non-GAAP basis, the operating losses at MRIN are estimated to range between $(2.8) million and $(3.1) million, considerably less than the $(3.6) million for the second quarter of 2020.
- At June 30, 2021, MRIN is expected to have, in aggregate, $14.4 million in cash and cash equivalents.
- According to the information MRIN had available at the time of this release, the preliminary results are estimated.
These estimated preliminary results of MRIN for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021 may differ from the actual results for the quarter that ends on that date and the final results will not be announced until after that date.
MRIN’s recent move:
Marin Software (MRIN) has recently added support for managing Instacart Ads to its flagship platform, MarinOne. By integrating MRIN, brands have an easier time connecting directly with consumers at point of sale. MRIN’s experience helping marketers optimize over $40 billion in digital advertising spend will be brought to the platform’s rapid growth.