- Metacloud: Metaverse is the future of blockchain technology. In fact, it is the future of mankind as we know it. Metacloud is a blockchain for numerous kinds of creators. It is built on the BEP-20 chain and about 150,000,000 of its tokens are for sale for about $5,000,000. It is currently ongoing right and shall end within 11 days. The goal of the ICO is to raise $5,000,000,000/
- Mobipad: This is a blockchain-based investor app. Through this app, it will be convenient for investors to easily forward the money to their projects. The token for MobiPaid is MBP and is built on the BEP-20 chains. There are a total of 100,000,000 tokens out of which 24% are for the token sale. The sale ends in 2 days.
- Capsule Social: Writing is important. It shows the vibrancy of a particular social group or social group. But adding this idea with the concept of a blockchain is something novel. This web3 platform can all writers to share, write and monetize their works.
- Artyfact: This is a video game token that has digital land ownership and an economy within its game. These are protected by the blockchain hash. The blockchain is built on the BEP-20 with one ARTY equal to 0.35 USD. The total fundraising goal is to sell 5,000,000 to obtain an amount of $3,000,000. Currently, $660,000 of it has been bought in pre-sale. The sales start in June.
- Gagarin: Starting Dex Offerings exchange a few resources for a stake of decentralized trades. GGR tries to be where new and inventive thoughts can be promptly supported and offered to the overall crowd. It’s based on top of the BEP-20 blockchain. There are 3 million tokens accessible for procurement. This ICO has no set beginning date, be that as it may, it will start in early June.
- Goons of Balatroon: This is a collectible card gaming token where the specific cards have an NFT attached to them. The GOB is based on the Ethereum blockchain. It has a total of 750,000,000 tokens out of which 16% of them are for sale. At the current moment, the pre-sale has allocated 80% of the tokens. It is to properly begin in early June.
- Konnect: The metaverse and the truth are inseparably connected. This is the kind of thing Konnect is very much aware of. For this reason, they are intending to layout a stage through which assets can be traded between the two spaces. Konnect depends on the Ethereum blockchain, and only 13% of the 1 billion tokens were accessible for procurement. The ICO started on May 24th.
- SeatlabNFT: This is a new blockchain that was gathering funding for a platform where NFTs are ticketed and then traded on the marketplace. They had a sale of 20% of the tokens. The fundraising brought in $4,860,000.
- Wonderman Nation: If Axie Infinity merged with Final Fantasy, you’d get this game. They were planning to raise about 13,000,000 tokens out of 500,000,000 tokens. The ICO ended on the 28th of April.