- Bitcoin (BTC) has dropped to the price of $29k from $31k in the past day. We have seen a drop of almost 1% in the movement at the time of writing.
- Ethereum (ETH) is following the movement of Bitcoin (BTC) and we have seen it touch the mark of $1900 in the past day.
- Gate Ventures, the funding arm of the crypto stage, reported it is taking part in a USD 27m A supporting round for crypto stage Oasis Pro. This funding will be utilized to fuel Oasis Pro’s development by building the senior supervisory group, growing business advancement, and adding integral blockchain innovations.
- The Australian Commonwealth Bank has stopped the launch of crypto assets exchanging through its application in the midst of strife and vulnerability on the lookout.
- Multi-chain DeFi convention iZUMi declared the launch of their new decentralized trading platform (DEX) iZiSwap on Binance Smart Chain (BSC), with insight about a USD 30m speculation raised expecting to extend its environment.
- Panama’s President Laurentino Cortizo said he will not sign a regulation controlling the utilization of crypto until it contains anti-money laundering and tax evasion controls.
- The US declared the appointment of Krishna Juvvadi as Vice President, Head of Legal. Before joining the trading exchange, Juvvadi filled in as Global Head of Operations Compliance at ride-sharing application Uber Technologies Inc.
- The US Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) charged Sam Ikkurty and Ravishankar Avadhanam, as well as Ikkurty’s organization Jafia LLC, with deceitfully requesting essentially USD 44m for cooperation interests in a purported “income fund” put resources into digital currency and different instruments.
Crypto Market Weekly Highlights – BTC dropped to $29k
Fuel Tech, Inc. (FTEK) Stock Dropped in Aftermarket Following the Financial Statement Release.
Fuel Tech, Inc. (FTEK) is a company focused on the production and marketing of advanced
What Caused The Zomedica (ZOM) Stock To Drop In Pre-market Session?
Zomedica Corp. (ZOM) shares were falling -2.66% to trade at $0.37 in pre-market at last
CDK Global Inc. (CDK) Stock in a decline in premarket, Here’s Why
CDK Global Inc. (CDK), a multinational corporation known for providing software and technology solutions to
Zynerba Pharmaceuticals Inc. (ZYNE) Stock Falls Deep Pre Market. Any Reason?
On January 27, Zynerba Pharmaceuticals Inc. (ZYNE) stock suffered a further loss of 5.83% in